19 Oct Contact Copper is manufactured for the purpose of covering frequently touched surfaces.
tudies have been conducted by the U.S, National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
According to the studies, SARS-COV-2 and similar viruses persist on plastic and stainless steel surfaces for 2-3 days.
Laboratory studies show that copper surfaces reduce bacteria, virus and fungi
particles with just 2 hours plus of exposure.
• Constantly reduces bacteria, virus and fungi.
• Has been shown to have significantly greater properties as an anti-microbial material than stainless steel and others.
• Continuous and persistent anti-microbial activity.
• Maintains its anti-microbial effect even when wet.
• Natural wear does not impair its efficiency.
• Is anti-microbial in nature without the addition of chemicals.
• Is harmless to humans and environment.
• Is recyclable.
• Contact Copper is the only anti-microbial metal registered by the EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency).
COPPER REDUCES THE RISK OF INFECTION
TOGETHER OUR IMPACT IS GREATER
Together we can reduce the risk of infection without the addition of chemicals.
Copper reduces the spread of microbial diseases, such as the flu, stomach disease and others.
Copper lowers the risk of infection without chemicals and is safe for the environment. The material can be recycled after use.
ORDER YOUR OWN CUSTOM CUT
SHEETS MADE OF 99.9% COPPER
Cover frequently used surfaces such as shopping carts, railings and door handles in a great variety of Public spaces.
We will cut the Contact Copper into your specifications.
At APG, we offer a variety of anti-microbial solutions for your applications, including copper films. Contact us today to inquire about our solutions or call us today to speak with a Contact copper film specialist! You can also read our social distancing solutions brochure which includes more information about our social distancing products and solutions!